|Rothesay Apartments. Dreamhouse's luxury serviced apartments in Edinburgh's City Centre is popular among business and leisure travelers. The luxury serviced apartments offers accommodation to suit your individual requirements.
Offering accommodation from 2 nights to as long as you wish to stay, we specialize in both Corporate Housing and leisure visitors to Edinburgh.
Rothesay Place is a peaceful and quality residential area where guests can appreciate the quiet and tranquil surroundings. Within easy walking distance are the local key attractions and transport links.
Dreamhouse one and two bedroom serviced apartments feature 2 bathrooms, a large lounge and dining area and a fully fitted kitchen. The bedrooms are fitted with double beds and the master bedroom also has an en suite shower room. The second bedroom is next door to the main bathroom. Each bedroom has fitted wardrobes with plenty of drawer and hanging space.
The Edinburgh city centre serviced apartments have a telephone and you will be charged separately for all calls made during your stay. Each apartment has free broadband available for the business person so you can keep in touch with the office or just take time to surf the internet at your leisure.
The kitchen has all you will need if you decide to prepare your own cuisine. It contains a dishwasher, washing machine and drier, microwave, waste disposal unit, refrigerator, freezer, oven and hob, ventilation and storage. All the utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware are ready and cleaned for your usage.
The lounge is fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings together with a television offering a variety of terrestrial and satellite programs. There is also a DVD player so that you can watch films and listen to music while you relax in the serviced apartment.
One or two double bedroom has direct access to well fitted bathroom containing bath and shower, wash hand basin and WC. It also has a well-proportioned lounge, hall, store cupboard and a modern kitchen with all the necessary appliances.
There is the very latest in satellite and terrestrial television as well as broadband and L.C.D. flat screen televisions to improve your viewing pleasure.
At Dreamhouse, you can bring your children. For very young children, travel cots and high chairs can be made available for very young. Z-beds can be provided for older children (up to 12 years) for an extra charge.
From Monday to Friday, the Housekeeping Team takes great care to ensure the apartment is maintained daily. Twice a week, towels are refreshed daily and Bed linen is changed.
Location (How to get there by car?)
From the M8
- At junction M8 J2 change from M8 onto the M9 in direction STIRLING
- M9, FORTH ROAD BRIDGE, A90
- You are entering Newbridge
- Leave M9 at junction M9 J1 in direction BROXBURN, A89, AIRPORT, A8
- Enter the Newbridge Roundabout and leave at the 4. exit onto Glasgow Road (A8)
- A8 Eastbound Edinburgh, Glasgow Road From M9 J1
- To Junction With A720 (Gogar Roundabout)
- Stay on Glasgow Road (A8). You just left Kirkliston.
- Follow the Glasgow Road (A8)
- Leave Glasgow Road (A8) and head straightforward onto Gogar Roundabout (A8)
- You are entering Edinburgh.
- Leave Gogar Roundabout (A8) and turn left into Maybury Road (A902)
- Leave Maybury Road (A902) and head straightforward onto Queensferry Road (A90)
- Leave Queensferry Road (A90) and turn right into Drumsheugh Gardens/Rothesay Place
From the South:
- Enter the roundabout Sheriffhall Roundabout
- Leave at the 2. exit onto The City Of Edinburgh Bypass (A720)
- Stay on The City Of Edinburgh Bypass (A720)
- Leave The City Of Edinburgh Bypass (A720) and head straightforward onto
- Enter the roundabout and leave at the 2. exit onto Biggar Road (A702).
- Stay on Biggar Road (A702)
- You are entering Edinburgh
- Follow the Biggar Road (A702)
- Leave Biggar Road (A702) and turn left into Earl Grey Street (A700)
- Leave Earl Grey Street (A700) and turn left into Rutland Place (A8)
- Leave Rutland Place (A8) and turn right into Manor Place
- Leave Manor Place and turn right into Rothesay Place
From the North:
- Leave A90 and join the M90 at junction M90 J11 in direction EDINBURGH, STIRLING, GLASGOW, INVERNESS, M90, FORTH ROAD BRIDGE, CRIANLARICH.
- Leave M90 at junction M90 J1 and join A90. St
- Follow the A90
- You are entering Edinburgh.
- Follow the A90
- Leave A90 and turn right into Drumsheugh Gardens/Drumsheugh Place/Lynedoch Place.
- Leave Drumsheugh Gardens/Drumsheugh Place/Lynedoch Place
- Head straightforward onto Drumsheugh Place/Drumsheugh Gardens.
- Leave Drumsheugh Place/Drumsheugh Gardens and head straightforward onto Drumsheugh Gardens.
- Leave Drumsheugh Gardens and head straightforward onto Rothesay Terrace/place
- You have arrived at your destination Rothesay Terrace/place in Edinburgh
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES INFORMATION
Internet access: wireless internet free in all apartments.
Cleaning frequency: daily (from Monday to Friday). Towels are refreshed daily and Bed linen is changed twice a week.
Laundry facility: washing maschine and dryer available in all apartments.
Fans: on request.
Leisure facility: not available.
Parking: not available.
Extra bed : available to be added in some apartments at extra charge of £22 per night.
Welcome pack: not available.
Prices for additional facilities are given as a general information only. Prices may change at any time without prior notice. Please check current prices when placing a reservation for up to date pricing.